"More reliable than your neighbor.... Experts in the industry"
PRODUCTS & SERVICES
Basic Jump Start vehicles under 10,000 GVWR
Starting at $75.00
Basic Jump Start - Jump Start Dead Battery and Test Electrical System
*Jump starts are available for other sized vehicles including trucks with multiple batteries, semi's, and RV's in some areas. Please contact us for availability and pricing.
Starting at $80.00hr (Scheduled) $155.00 (Emergency, Holidays and Weekends)
Emergency and Non-Emergency RV Repairs
Leaks - Furnace - Water Heater - Plumbing - Electrical - Structural - Tires - Bearing Packs - Stabilizers - Slide Outs - Propane - Awnings
*Please note that not all repairs can be done on-site and some might need to be taken to another facility for repairs. Coverage not available in all service area's.
Starting at $120.00
Properly drain water systems while blowing out water lines and water heater. Bypass water heater and run antifreeze through the rest of the system.
Several other services are offered during the winterization to help protect your RV during the winter.
*RV Park discounts are available with 50 or more units to be winterized at the same park.
Starting at $100.00
Re-establish water supply and test systems including water heater. Verify no winter damage. When used in conjunction with our winterizing service we will 100% guarantee our winterization.
Several other services are offered during the de-winterization to help get your season off to a great start.
*RV Park discounts are available with 50 or more units to be de-winterized at the same park.
Basic Lockout vehicles under 10,000 GVWR
Starting at $75.00
Basic Lockout - Unlock vehicle using newest, damage free methods
*Vehicles without a frame around the window are not eligible for lockouts in most areas. (Ford Mustangs, Chev Corvettes, Ect...) Please contact us for availability and pricing.
Starting at $85.00
Fuel Delivery - Includes 2 gallons of Regular Gasoline
*Diesel Fuel Delivery - Additional charges for cost of fuel per gallon. Additional charges for priming a diesel system if the diesel vehicle ran completely out and does not start without the additional work.
Tire Change vehicles under 10,000 GVWR
Starting at $85.00
Tire Change - We install your factory supplied spare tire.
*Must have a mounted spare tire, we do not mount tires to rims, install new valve stems, or repair tires.
Towing Light Duty Wheel Lift or Flatbed
Starting at $90.00
Towing offered through our contractors in several states as low as $90.00 locally. Please call to request a quote.
Desert & Mountain Recoveries
Starting at $900.00
Desert & Mountain Recoveries involve a high degree of ability along with specialized equipment. Our national response team has these capabilities to recover your vehicle. Pricing starts at $900.00 for the evaluation and is non-refundable. The average desert recovery will run $3500.00 and the average mountain recovery will run $6200.00. Depending upon your vehicles location, you may be receiving a daily fine that requires fast action. Please keep in mind that our response team generally takes 1-2 days of travel for the evaluation followed by 1-2 days for the recovery operation.
***This service cannot be requested online and requires a free consultation by phone with a recovery specialist. Please be prepared to forward as many pictures of your situation as possible. It is recommended that you have the grid coordinates of your vehicle available. If your insurance company is paying for the recovery we will need a contact name and phone number at the time of your consultation.
Become an INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR and be your own boss! TOWING COMPANIES, increase your revenue!
We are looking for motivated people to fill independent contractor positions NATIONWIDE. Partner with us today and improve your tomorrow while helping people in need. Ideal for "GIG workers", independent contractors, and those looking to make extra money. 24 hour real person dispatching and support. As an Independent Contractor you decide when you work, what calls you accept, and when to take a vacation. Independent Contractors are responsible for all aspects of their business including their vehicle(s), insurance, equipment, licensing (as required based on location), record keeping, profitability. We understand that this may be a start up venture for you and we will offer you FREE consultation and guidance throughout your venture as needed.
Truly independent contractor's.
- Log in and out when you want to work (NO "required" minimum hours or calls)
- Pay out rates are $20.00 and $1.00 each mile over 20 miles (based on the address given to us when you contract with us) / $10.00 GOA and Unsuccessful Service
- Do Jump Starts only or Lockouts only or Tire Changes or Fuel Delivery or any combination
- Training available
- Current RSA contractors start immediately
- No required "sticker-ing" of your vehicle (we do recommend that you use something to identify yourself we do not require you use our lettering)
*No guarantees of call volume *Additional terms and conditions may apply to your area *Number of Independent Contractors are limited in areas to allow for increased call volume
Recommended Equipment Each Contractor Should Have
JUMPSTARTS - We recommend the Noco GB150 Jump Starter - You must have a jump pack that has an auto alert or disable if attach incorrectly and the jump pack should also include a gauge either needle or digital so you can ensure that the alternator is properly charging once the vehicle is started.
LOCKOUTS - We recommend a combination of the BIG EASY (Bar, Wedge, Inflatable Wedge, Door Protector) and the Access Tools Black Lasso - There are several lockout kits available on the market, however a "Slim Jim" cannot be used on todays vehicles so you will need something comparable to our recommendation.
FUEL DELIVERY - We recommend the metal Safety Can 5gal gas can with yellow attachable funnel - Any gas can with 3gal or more ability will work, some may require use of special funnels for the newer vehicles.
TIRE CHANGES - Please request a recommended list from us, the options out there are to extensive to list.
We are looking for motivated Towing Companies to join us NATIONWIDE. No risk, no judgement, just extra work for you. Do the calls you can and turn down what you cannot, we don't judge you on "scorecards" and we don't penalize you for turning a job down. NO required minimums, it's your company, we are NOT here to micromanage you, your abilities, your equipment, or your people. Joining is easy, email us, text us, just get in contact with us. Towing companies need to supply us with their name, address, FEIN (social for sole proprietor), email address, and a cell phone number that they can download Towbook on to receive calls. (((Other options are available for towing companies that cannot monitor Towbook for calls))) We offer you a combination of calls from Vehicle Road Service, Inc. and multiple motor clubs through our call forwarding program.
*Towing companies are required to maintain proper licensing and insurance for the states they operate in. Towing companies are also responsible for conducting annual background checks on all their employee's.
Why is my battery is dead.....
Batteries are fairly short life and are affected by daily habits, weather, and age. Batteries will last anywhere from 2-5 years and they can fail with no notice. You say that your mechanic tested your battery last week and it was good? Well, last week on Wednesday, it was good. This week on Tuesday it is no longer good.
- Batteries are affected by your driving habits - Driving short distances and shutting off your car and restarting it to drive a short distance and repeating this shortens the life of the battery (Just running to the store and back)
- Listening to your radio with the car off - leaving headlights on - alarm system activation
- Letting your car sit for extended periods with the battery hooked up shortens the life (Vacations) Your car is designed with several things that require constant power when the vehicle is off
- Temperature extremes - One day it's 45 degree's and the next night it's 4 degree's
- Poor performing alternator - this charges your battery and if it's not performing correctly your battery will suffer
- Push Button START vehicles - key too close to the vehicle overnight - If your key fob is left in a location that is to close to the vehicle, the vehicle and fob communicate all night long
- Improper maintenance - Batteries need TLC, or at least a good cleaning. Corrosion develops on the terminals of the battery and cause poor connections. Corrosion should be cleaned off by your mechanic and if this isn't being done, it can ruin your battery and even worse your wiring that goes to the battery. The battery is wet on the top, between the terminals. This causes a minor short as any wetness will conduct electrical current. This can be caused by damp weather and temperature changes.
Do I need a new battery.....
If your battery requires more than an occasional jump start or tests poorly, then yes you need a new battery. If this is the first time your battery has needed a jump start or tests good, then you don't necessarily need to run right out and replace it. However, it is always good to have your battery tested by your mechanic following a jump start.
Can a jump start damage my car.....
This really depends on your car and the car performing the jump start. Some manufactures do not recommend that a jump start is performed for any reason on their cars due to the electronics in newer vehicles. Some require that the battery is disconnected, the battery is charged, reconnected and then you may start your vehicle. Our skilled technicians are familiar with the recommendations. We will not under any circumstance, jump start a car with jumper cables. We only use safe start jump packs that are compatible with ALL makes and models to avoid any surges in power and incorrect cable placement. Our portable jump packs will not turn on if the cables are not connected properly or if an electrical short is detected within your vehicles electrical system. They provide a steady, regulated current to your electrical system allowing for the safe starting of your vehicle.
*It is not recommended that you allow someone with jumper cables to jump start your vehicle. The end result may be very pricey repairs to your electrical system if not done properly. The damage may not be noticed right away and your auto insurance will not cover the cost.
We already tried to jump start my car and it didn't work.....
We already attempted to jump start my car from another vehicle, why would you be able to start my car if we couldn't? We specialize in performing jump starts using the latest in technology that is superior to the "old fashioned" jumper cables. Some of the reasons jumper cables don't necessarily work on today's cars are:
- Poor connection to grounds
- Cable sized is inadequate (cables come in many sizes and lengths)
- Vehicle supplying power is undersized (using a small car to jump a big truck)
- Didn't leave the cables on long enough before trying to start the car
- Your battery is not the problem
You jump started my vehicle now what.....
We recommend that you let your vehicle run for 45 minutes to charge your battery. We didn't charge your battery, we just got your car started and batteries take time to charge. You may drive your vehicle, but don't shut it off. Once the vehicle is running our technicians will know if your alternator is putting out the required 13.4-15volts to charge the battery and supply your electrical components properly. The vehicle should run off the alternator once it is started. You should take your vehicle in to the mechanic and have your battery tested following a jump start to ensure that your vehicle will restart once you shut it off. We cannot guarantee that it will restart following the jump start, but if you let it run for the 45 minutes it should restart.
The service was unsuccessful, now what.....
We try our best to assist every customer by jump starting their vehicle, however not every customers jump start will be successful for one reason or another. Some common reasons a jump start will not work are:
- Bad starter - resembles the need for a jump start
- Electrical issues with the vehicle
- Bad relay or fuses
- Bad neutral safety switch (if your vehicle doesn't start, you have bright lights and everything comes on but you hear no click when you try to start it then try starting your car in neutral. If the car starts, then your neutral safety switch is bad and needs to be replaced. You can still drive the car, but you will have to start it in neutral.)
- ***EXTREME COLD*** This goes along with lack of proper maintenance and neglect of the vehicle. If you got behind on oil changes, the oil becomes thick and when the extreme cold hits, you are stuck until the engine warms up on it own. The thick oil will keep the engine from turning over and may cause extensive damage to the starter and electrical system if you continue your attempts at starting it. Vehicles with this issue need to sit inside a heated location or sit outside until the temperature rises and the oil thins out on it's own.
When the service is unsuccessful, your day goes from bad to worse and we get that, so we don't charge you for the unsuccessful service. We will also help you locate a reputable towing company and repair facility, that is properly licensed and insured, in your area.
Join the ELITE
Have you waited 2, 3, 6, 10 hours for a Jump Start, Lockout, Tire Change? Does your Motor Club have you jumping through hoops, pulling your hair out over your coverage? On HOLD for the whole day to request service? New digital systems and apps have you down? This vehicle is covered, but that one is not. We have a solution to the 4-5 hour ETA's because of the "snow", "extreme cold". Your Insurance Company, Motor Club, App, and Cellular Carrier have all pushed you to "join" their Roadside Assistance programs, but NONE of them told you that you would be waiting in the cold for service that may take days to arrive. The horror stories are real, members of those clubs waiting 5 days for service.
Join our Elite members only club.... Become a PRIORITY customer and receive guaranteed service in 90 minutes or less within 30 miles of your listed address or your membership fee's will be refunded for the year. The average wait time during a "polar" vortex can be 12 hours in Northern States for a Jump Start. As an ELITE member we will give you piece of mind when it's 30 below and you hear a click, click, click sound instead of your car starting. You will know who to contact, you will know that the longest you will wait is 90 minutes for the tech to arrive, and you will know that you will pay a discounted flat rate at the time of service instead of being caught off guard with additional fee's. The best part is....... YOU will be able to speak to a live dispatcher in the US.
*90 Minute Arrival guarantee good for Jump Starts, Lockouts, Tire Changes, Fuel Delivery, Air Delivery within 30 miles of the address you provided at the time of membership.
*Membership is for guaranteed 90 minutes or less and discounted payment for service is still required upon completion of service.
- Will work in conjunction with ALL Motor Clubs (some will require reimbursement after the service is completed - another hoop to jump through)
- Never wait more than 90 minutes or we refund your membership fee for the year.
- No Limits to how many calls per year
- Limited number of members - means faster service
- Discounted flat rate on services offered.
- Free Vacation Connection - Disconnection of your battery or batteries while your on vacation and reconnection when you return.
- Live dispatchers in the US.
- Limited area for coverage
- Limited number of members - you may not be eligible this year due to the number of members in your area
- Members ONLY club
- Does not include Towing, only Road Service events including Jump Starts, Lockouts (frameless windows excluded), Tire Changes, Fuel Delivery, and Air Delivery.
- The service itself is not covered by membership and has a required payment at the time of service.
Featured Provider selected from our vast network
You can be our next featured provider!
Independent Contractor "John M" covers the Las Cruces New Mexico area. John works hard at getting you back on the road.
Privacy - Your concerns are our concerns...
Thank you for choosing Vehicle Road Service, Inc. (844)JUMP-YOU.
- Your privacy:
- Vehicle Road Service, Inc. (844)JUMP-YOU may collect the following information during the use of our website, app, or during phone calls. Patterns of usage - Location - Personal Information - Vehicle Information - EMAIL Information - Phone Numbers. This information is used to provide you with the best possible service, and further app development. At no time will we sell, publish, or distribute any of this information.